Old New Borrowed Blue

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!

Schedule online now

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something new and exciting!!!

I'm very excited to announce that I am finally following an idea that tuned into a dream I have had for a very long time and have opened a Second Hand Bridal Boutique! This store will carry all the things that brides buy for the wedding (if you have ever been married then you know there are a ton of things you run out and get and use only once). I have found the perfect location right next to a seamstress in Niwot Colorado (361 2nd Ave Suite 101), a quaint town between Longmont and Boulder, now I need to stock it. Here is an idea of the items I will be carrying...
Ceremony and reception decorations & accessories;
Wedding Cake Knife And Server
Guest Book And Pen Set
Flower girl baskets
Ring bearer pillows
Unity candle sets
Silk flower Bouquets, Corsages, Boutonnieres,
Ring Bearer Pillows
Decorative Bows
Wedding Cake Toppers
Vases
Apparel;
Wedding gowns (newer or vintage)
Dresses= Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Flower girl
Shoes
related undergarments
garters
jewelry
hair accessories/ head pieces
veils

Also looking for handmade items that would fit in this type of store. If you or someone you know crafts something bridal, formal, dressy... you would like to consign- Please let me know.
I am also looking for prints of brides & grooms for the decor, would you mind sharing a copy of your parents or grandparent's wedding photo? If you would please put their names and if you know the date that would be very cool- the older the better!

The best part is I have a wonderful space in the back of the store set up to do bridal beauty practice appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment