Old New Borrowed Blue

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!

Schedule online now

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New again!


This is my first post on my new blog. Feeling a little pressure to say something witty, clever but I've got nothing!
Maybe it would be a good idea to explain why I have a new blog and website. My motivation comes from the fact that my kids are both in school this fall. This gives me the time to do grown up things and get back to my first love, those soft yet complicated looking formal hairstyles that allow me to channel all of my creativity.
I began loving doing updos whil working in the salon. I was the go-to girl when brides would call. I suppose I became good at them from my years as a beauty school instructor, teaching hairstyling, using rollers and the fine art of proper backcombing.
When I became a mom and quit working it occurred to me that I could still service brides by going to them! This was a beautiful situation for me, I worked on the weekends while my husband stayed home with the little guy. I got to go to beautiful locations along the front range, witnessing happy people come together in an excited fashion.
Then two things happened that made me decide to stop for a while. My husband began traveling a lot with his job causing me to arrange child care and baby number two :)
After a five year break I'm excited to get back to the brides!
www.boulderweddinghairstyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment