Old New Borrowed Blue

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!

Schedule online now

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hair Special!!

 I have been a stylist since 1990 with much advanced training and continous education. Now my kiddos are starting school full-time and my living arrangements have changed (long story- I don't mind sharing :) I have moved my beauty equipment to a space in Niwot where I am taking clients (the space is more room than I need so I'm turning the front half into a boutique).  I would love to build my clientele to the point of being busy full time. SO- I'm offering $20 haircuts, $35 colors, and  $15 off highlights to new clients.. of anyone I haven't done in the past 6 months. Offer is good from now to 7/31.
Please Give me a call, I look forward to meeting more of you.
shop-303-652-0944

No comments:

Post a Comment